Saturday, February 23, 2013

Recipe 5: Baked chicken drumsticks


There is no special secret for this recipe. It is simple and delicious!! You just need to combine all the powder seasonings you have in your kitchen including: some Italian salad dressing, apple vinegar mustard, and garlic (I prefer fresh garlic). In other words a little bit of this, a little bit of that.
I like the oven temperature at 460 until the chicken has a nice color. Then you can lower the temperature to 400 until the drumsticks are cooked.
The high temperature helps the chicken to get a nice color. Also, seal the outside to maintain the moist inside the chicken.
I hope you like it because I really did!

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! I am nearly drooling at how delicious your drumsticks looks. Somehow every time I go and buy drum sticks I end up with the hot wing size :) I think I need to start reading the package more. I am definitely going to have to make these this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this looks yummy. Thanks so much for adding new things to try and expanding our dining options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good looking dish. I love chicken!! I can eat it everyday! I agree with Katie. My mom for the most part when she comes home with wings she comes out bringing the spicy ones :-( The salad with cucumber is so fresh a delish...Thanx for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that looks that something tasty. i love chicken and im going to try that. thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete