Thursday, February 7, 2013

Post 3

Hello,

It has being a long week for me because on Monday I started the week with a neck and shoulder pain. The pain was so bad that I felt stiff. I had bad nights and no pain medication was the solution for my pain. But today I feel much better.

I enjoy hiking, last summer  I did it every weekend until the weather got too cold for me. When I started hiking at the Crowder Mauntain I did it by myself. Then, through my stepmother I met Charles he was hiking at the same mountain by himself for a long time and I was just starting to hike. So I said maybe he will be my firt hiking friend and I asked him if he wanted to hike with me on the following weekend and he agreed. He thought I was not going enjoy the some of the trails because they had a lot of rocks, but too me  the difficult the better. It was like a challenge to me.  Because I was  fast when we were hiking he started to call me the champ and and I called him the champ assistant. It was funny that on the fist day we had to get through some big rocks in order to continue the trail. So he said "Do you need help" and I respond no, if I need it I will let you know!! and he said ok champ!. It was the fist day hiking with him and to me he was still a stranger, but he knew my stepmother and it was a plus for me. So, each weekend we hiked we became good friends. He was a nice person all the time. I say he was because he passed away last Sunday. It is so sad! I still don't know what really happened, but I think it was depression from what I can hear.  Rest in peace Charles! you will always be the champ assistant!

Now, for my recipe number three I do not know what I will bake. It has being a long week for me. However, I will try to find something good for my family to taste and to share with you all.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment